5.05.2009

Beer of the Day -The Beginning- pt 1

This blog grew from a small, silly idea. Originally, I started a series of picture/text messeges to a bunch of my friends and co-workers called Beer of the Day, showcasing whatever oddball beer I was drinking at the time. Part of it was just because I like to be a clown and part of it was my sincere attempt to show people that there's more to beer than Light American Piss-Water and overpriced, commercial, green bottle Euro Urine.

I got a lot of feedback and I wanted to do more so the idea for this blog was eventually conceived, but I wanted to show everybody that isn't on my phone's contact list how the Beer of the Day began

McGovern's Oatmeal Stout
Samuel Adams Winter Lager (Seasonal)
Boddingtons Pub Ale
Samuel Adams Brown Ale
Dead Guy Ale (Rogue Brewery)




continued in pt 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment